Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meet Buddy!




or so I like to call him.  Don't get too close though.  He smells like he got sprayed by a skunk.  Buddy, as he has so deservingly been named, has been living in the attic right above my quilting room for the past month or so. 



Buddy and I have spent a lot of time together...pretty much everyday while DH is away at work.  While I quilted and embroidered away Buddy quietly slept, only making noise when he decided to roll over.  I'm guessing just to assure me he was still there.  I could hear him each night as he got up and left the house to find food. 

Sadly...Buddy moved away yesterday.  I hardly knew him.  Critter Control picked Buddy up to take him to his new home in the country where hopefully he'll meet a nice girl raccoon.

I keep listening for Buddy moving above me.  But all is quiet.  I kinda miss the little booger.  

No comments: