Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm baaaack...

...from Spring Market.  And it was fabulous!  Here are a few of the highlights
(aka the moments when I remembered I had a camera with me).

Riley Blake Booths

Songbird by Carina Gardner




Dress Up Days by Doohikey Designs




Millie's Closet by Bee in My Bonnet

Don't you just love Lori's hat pillow?!



On Friday I had the chance to meet Mary Engelbreit and she gave me a signed print! 
Mary has a super cute new fabric line called Flutterby coming out with Andover Fabrics.


And here are a couple pictures from the Free Spirit booth...love this quilt hanging the picture!




I soooooo want to make a quilt with feathers like this on it!

And how about the Michael Miller booth?  They always have the greatest themed booths. 
This year it was a circus theme where you saw...

Elephants


clowns dressed liked lions?


designer booths


and quilts!




Art Gallery with the most awesome wall of color I've ever seen!


Under the Big Top by Main Street Market Designs for Benartex




And finally all things Moda...

a fabulous apron made from Basic Grey fabrics



Mama Said Sew by Sweetwater



some Fig Tree love



and last but not least Cuzco by Kate Spain.


 
Well that's it for the fabric company booths. 

In my defense, the Moda pictures are less than fabulous because their booths were always packed with people making it near impossible to get photos. Packed booths are a good thing...right?

Next up...pattern designers, purchased goodies, and GIVEAWAYS! 

That's right...GIVEAWAYS...plural!

So stay tuned...

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Thank you for sharing your journey through the booths. I'm glad you had a picture of Lori Holt's booth - I'd been anxious to see her new stuff. I love the hat pillow. Can you say 'adorable'? :-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Love the photo's! Ok I am just a little green that you got to go and meet Mary! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the market from your view!

Jen BK said...

Finally....I've been dying to visit the market vicariously through your blog! Glad you had a good time too.

KeyQuilter said...

Nice pics! Thanks!

KeyQuilter said...

Thanks for the great pic of the Cuzco quilt I quilted! Enjoyed all the other pics, too.