Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This past weekend...

...I didn't do a darn thing.  But I have a good excuse.  I'd like to introduce to you


 Frank & Jesse
(Frank on the right and Jesse on the left)


I am just over the moon with these little furballs.  They are a hoot to watch run around the house. 
At six weeks old they go very quickly from this...




...to this.




For those of you that have been with me for a while, you may remember my other cat Odie.  Well...Odie had to find a new home after he was caught using the neighbor's boat as a lavatory...talk about an embarrassing conversation with the neighbor.  I think I probably apologized a million times. 

Odie loved going outside and we knew that it would be unfair, not to mention difficult, to keep him inside.  I am happy to report that he is very happy at his new home.  He is much spoiled and gets to go outside as much as he wants.


Well since the boys are napping right now, I'm off to get some quilting done. 

Till next time...

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have found my weakness. I would never get anything done!

Winona said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous. I love orange kitties. They are so cute. Enjoy them. Are they named after Frank and Jesse James? I am from northwest Missouri, so that is the first thing I thought of when I read their names. LOL Have a good one.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sweet! I wouldn't get anything done either! LOL :)

sunny said...

What could be better than being owned by two new kittens? Is that all the pictures you took? LOL!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, well you know I love red tabbies - love my Queen! How sweet and happy Odie has a wonderful new home.

QuiltNut Creations said...

oh they are just too cute!!!

Lynette said...

oooohhhhh!! What adorable babies! Thanks for sharing. It will be many years before furry babies are in our home again, so it was nice to see yours. :D

Darlene said...

OMG, they are adorable!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Awwwwww! New little fur babies to love! How fun! Thanks for sharing :)

julieQ said...

Your new babies are just darling!! So pretty and happy and fun!!

Libby said...

Those are two of the cutest babies ever!! I have been thinking about getting an orange kitten!! Keep showing those sweet pictures!

Me and My Stitches said...

I want them both!!! I love orange kitties - I love all kitties! So, so cute!

Donna said...

Love the babies! They are adorable.

Vivian said...

Those little kittens are the sweetest. Babies are irresistible. Your last name doesn't happen to be James, does it? That came to mind when I read their names.

Fleurette said...

Awww adorable!!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Ok, you need a kitty break! What are you up to? :-)

Frog Quilter said...

CUTE. Love them. You just put a big smile on my face. Thanks...

Linda said...

So cute!!! Two little fluff balls of mischief and joy!! :-)