Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You are my sunshine...

Yesterday I received a special award, the Sunshine Award, from Staci, The Confused Quilter.  It was awfully sweet of her to think of me. 


As Staci put it, this is a fun networking award to share blogs you love that others might not be aware of.  And here are the guidelines to follow when you're nominated:

1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.

2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.

3. Link the nominees.

4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


I'm tickled to share the following blogs that I just love to read. 
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


To my nominees, thank you for sharing your craft with me and the other readers that follow you. 
I look forward to the many posts you have ahead of you. 
Y'all ROCK!!!

P.S.  If you choose not to participate in this my feelings won't be hurt. 
Just being able to let you know that you're appreciated is enough for me.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Thanks so much for including me!
That's so sweet :)

Fleurette said...

Monica, I am touched that you thought of me! Thank you so much for this special award!