Saturday, July 24, 2010

Won't you join us?


JulieKQuilts has organized The Great Nine Patch Celebration Exchange.  The exchange is for two different sizes in 6" and 3" finished blocks using 1800's reproduction prints.  You can sign up for both swaps or just one.  The swap is open to the first 50 sign-ups per exchange and blocks are due till late September.

I signed up for both exchanges!  I hope there are one or two of you out there that will join the rest of us. 

Pop over to Julie's blog and sign up now before all the spots are filled.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Been there, done that! WooHoo!!!!

Carol said...

I'm in...I think it will be great fun!

Barb said...

Hi
can you tell me how to add the button link? Don't I have to paste in a URL into the widget thingy.
I know, I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, and its because I don't ;)
any help would be great.
Last line I added something I cut and pasted the html stuff.....help.