Friday, August 5, 2011

The Traveling Stash...

...has arrived at my house!  Last week I was contacted by Sue of Super Mom - No Cape! letting me know I was selected to be the newest recipient of the Traveling Stash which was started back in January by Nan of Pots and Pins.



From the box I took these goodies...a jelly roll quilt pattern, Starry Starry Night
and the solids that went with it, and the leftovers of a Halloween layer cake.



Into the box I am adding all this!  The fabric is 24 - 1/4 yard cuts of 
Folk Art Wedding Collection by Robin Pandolph for Moda plus 2 1/2 yards of background. 
The fabric was meant for a Jewel Box Quilt by Quilt in a Day but whoever
chooses it can do whatever they want with it. 



Now for the giveaway part!  The rules are simple. 
  1. You must have a blog to participate. 
  2. Due to shipping costs, you must live in the US (a flat rate priority box is the best way to go). 
  3. And you must agree to host your own giveaway with the Traveling Stash after you have taken what you want from the box and refilled it.
So if you're interested in receiving the Traveling Stash simply leave me a comment.  I'll select a winner next Thursday, August 11 via Random Number Generator and mail the Stash right away.

So who's in?
 

 

21 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like fun! Count me in.

Canadian Kristin said...

That is just so fun!!! Can't wait to see what you make with your new treasures! I'm a Canadian with an American mailbox, can I enter to try and win the Traveling Stash?! That is just so fun!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

How fun! Put me in the hat please. :-)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love the traveling stash! Please count me in.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I have an active blog and from NY - would love the traveling stash.

Jen said...

I would love to play in the Traveling Stash! Looks like you got some great goodies, congrats!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I would so love to add to the Traveling Stash and send it on its way!!! Thank for the opportunity to enter this great giveaway!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be part of this! Thanks for a chance to join in the travelling stash! =)

Wendy said...

I would love to be a part of this! Thanks for the chance to be a part of this traveling stash......

Becky said...

Count me in! Love the whole idea of the traveling stash. Love the items that you chose:) Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

I love this idea and would be honored to host the Traveling Stash on my blog! I already have items picked out to include if I am chosen! How fun--I would so proud to continue this!

Barbara said...

I would LOVE to win the traveling stash.

Just-Do said...

What a nice idea! I just don't live anywhere near the USA so I can't play. I enjoyed very much reading your blog and loved the parade of designers. There were so many beautiful patterns shown, that I wish my birthday had yet to come, instead of being last week!
groetjes, Dorien

Darlene said...

Oh, this looks like fun - I've never done anything like this! Please toss my name in the hat and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Loris said...

What a fun idea! I would love to join in :-)

Miss Hillbilly said...

I would LOVE to join in, thanks!

Cyndi said...

Oh my gosh, this looks like so much fun! I just found your blog through Linda of Stray Stitches. I would love to participate in the Traveling Stash....I have loads of good things to put in there, honest! :o)

Thanks for letting me play!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Count me in, please. This looks like fun!

JustPam said...

This sounds like a fun idea. I'll give it a try.

quiltzyx said...

I want to play - count me in!

Melissa ;-) said...

OMG! I am on that stash's tail!! Throw my name in, please!!