Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Basic Cloud 9 - The Challenge


Miscellany by Julia Rothman

I along with 11 other brave souls have been randomly selected to create a block from Miscellany by Julia Rothman.  From the twelve blocks Julia Rothman will judge the blocks and select a winner who will receive a fat quarter bundle of Across the Pond by Michelle Engel Bencsko.

All twelve blocks will be made into a quilt for Bumble Bean's Basics Quilt Drive.  Victoria (aka Bumble Beans) is trying to collect 400 quilts by 11/24/11.

Wish me luck!  After looking at my competition I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

sunny said...

Sounds like fun! Good luck.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very interesting fabrics! Does it have to be an original block, or can you make a traditional one? Sounds like lots of fun! Good luck!