Friday, July 22, 2011

Not too bad...

...for a day's work.  Yesterday afternoon I started stitching on Which Witch's Boot.  I would have started in the morning had I been able to find my darn hoop.  *grumble grumble grumble*  I really need to tidy up my room before my dear friend Connie comes over and "shames" me into doing it.  She's good like that.



I really enjoy stitching Crabapple Hill Patterns.  The stitches Meg (the designer) uses are easy ones that don't require a lot of concentration.  And I never get bored with them because I just enjoy watching the stitcheries come to life with every color and stitch added.

Well I'm off to do a little more stitching.  I can't wait to see how far I get today!

12 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, I'm going to enjoy watching your progress. Love this first block. :-)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

How cute! Your embroidery work is beautiful :)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh he is sooo cute!! Nothing better than having your tootsies in the air and stitching! :-) Have fun!!

Marsha said...

That is so cute. I need to start on my Halloween quilt too or it's going to be a project for next year again.

Marsha
ivegonequilting.blogspot.com

rubyslipperz1052 said...

O! I just bought that pattern! It will be a first embroidery since I did dishtowels 50 years (no lie) ago...ok...I heard that gasp! lol

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Lori said...

I've always admired her patterns!! Your stichery is really coming to life!

M and M plus 3 said...

He is so cute! I like Megs patterns too! This one really makes me want to pull my Halloween quilt out to finish quilting.

Talin's Corner said...

Stitcher looks great so far, can't wait to see it when finished.

Fleurette said...

This is so beautiful! Happy stitching.

Jeanie said...

I love this!!! Is the coloring difficult? I have avoided all of her patterns with crayon coloring because I wasn't too sure;)

Barb said...

I am new to your blog and so happy I found you! We have much the same taste! I LOVE Toni Whitney and have several of her designs--I have to get the cat though, and Crabapple Hill designs! I just ordered Which Witch's Boot, but have not yet begun it--looking for a great background! Thank you for a great blog! I will enjoy stoppping by!

Anonymous said...

Adorable stitchery!