Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ellis County Quilt Show

This past Saturday I went with my dear friends Mazelle and Connie to the Ellis County Quilt Show in Midlothian, TX.  It was a small show but there were some really fantastic quilts being shown that I thought you might like to see.


I have the kit for this one...not like I'll ever find the time thought!





Last year's Best of Show





Somehow I managed to find the book for this quilt in the 50% off section of the local quilt shop in Midlothian.  And it just so happened that this quilt IS the actual one in the book.  It was just just stunning in person.






This year's Best of Show










It's Ferdinand the bull!  I love how Susan Corbett, the quilter,
created a scene in the background surrounding the bull...just fabulous.


I hope you enjoyed your visit to the Ellis County Quilt Show.  Till next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...those were stunning!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow! What a wonderful show! I love the redwork too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the visit . Really fantastic !

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Oh my goodness! What gorgeous quilts!!! Thanks for sharing :D

Talin's Corner said...

Those quilts are amazing! Gives me a lot of incentive.

ELENAVA наслаждаюсь печворком, квилтингом said...

Прекрасные работы