Friday, July 1, 2011

Designer a Day - Day 6

Welcome to Day 6! 

Today I have for you Edyta Sytar of Laundry Basket Quilts.    You may remember Edyta's Tree Farm quilt I completed back in March.


I am a fan.  Her unique designs are really enhanced by her untraditional use of prints and Batiks.  They give her quilts a very unique feel which I really like.  I picked up six new patterns but only managed to get one NEW pattern which the Reaching Out pattern you see below.



These are patterns I definately can't work on...someday...sigh.

Today's count:  8 designers, 21 patterns, and 2 books.

Till tomorrow...

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I love her stuff too! :-) When you start one of these, I will be watching!! :-) Have a happy Friday!

Jill said...

I agree, I love her patterns. These new ones are great. You have a lot of work ahead of you.

Yvette said...

I made that "Applique Affair" pattern and am waiting for it to come back from the quilter.

Ginny Worden said...

Oh no! How can you keep tempting us with all this wonderful stuff. Laundry Basket Quilts have some of the best designs.Wow, you have really good taste.

Marcia W. said...

Beautiful quilt patterns - and complex in appearance. I've never seen one of the LBQ quilt patterns made -- thanks for sharing.