Monday, July 25, 2011

Designer a Day - Day ???

Oh heck I lost count and I'm feeling too lazy to go look! 

Today I have for you Toni Whitney.


All I can say she is uber-talented and I want to make every one of her quilts. 
Toni used to design for Big Fork Bay Cotton Company but has since branched out on her own. 
I'm sure we can expect to see many more fabulous designs in the future. 
You can find all her older designs here.



As you can see we're getting down to the bottom of the Spring Market box o' patterns. 
I'm going to try and stay on top of it this week so we can conclude it this week.

Till next time...

4 comments:

Dolores said...

I love Toni Whitney patterns. I have a couple - or is it a few?

Marcia W. said...

These patterns look challenging. The horse is my favorite.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow they really look detailed! Love the owl. Have a great day! How is the stitching coming along?

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, those are great!! thanks for sharing all of these great designers!