...goodbye to my Modern She Made Swap pillow cover.
It is now on it way to its new home. I really hate to see it go but
I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do.
It took me a while to decide what to quilt in those corners. In the end I opted for more feathers. Everything else I sketched just didn't seem to work for me. Part of me wonders if I
should have just left the space unquilted...maybe next time.
For the binding and backing I went with a taupy grey daisy print. I really wanted something with a lack of color so as to not take your eye away from where you should really be looking. I think a colorful binding would have kept drawing your eyes to edge too much.
I also made a few other goodies to send along with the pillow...a little
coin purse, a key chain, and a needle book.
Thank you to everyone who left comments the last time I posted about this project.
It took me a long time to decide what to make. And even once I decided
what to do, I wasn't always sure I was on the right track.
It always feels good to receive positive feedback.