Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not much to report...

I didn't get much done yesterday with the Thimbleberries project.  I had planned to work on the applique portion of the project but when I opened the pattern up the directions were missing.  So I spent last night combing through my quilt room looking for the directions.  Well they didn't show up till this morning but boy are my shelves and drawers of patterns neat and tidy now.  

I did manage to piece together the blocks for the main body of the quilt.  Its not much to look at at the moment but here it is.



...now if I could only find my Positively Pineapple book.  It's been missing for weeks and I need it to make a sample for an upcoming class....sigh.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Looks wonderful!!