Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Thimbleberries Sewing Day!

I almost forgot....big duh moment.  Crazy Bout Quilts has started a Thimbleberries Sewing Day.  A few days back I had said that while I don't collect Thimbleberries fabrics I do have one of their quilt patterns I would like to start.

Today rolls around and I completely forgot.  Thank goodness I checked my dashboard.  This is what I "wanted" to start.  It's called Safe Haven from the book "Thimbleberries Big Book of Quilt Blocks."



As I sat there pondering what fabrics I was going to pull from my stash, I remembered that I did in fact have some Thimbleberries fabrics AND a half done project that needed to be worked on.  So here's what I'll be working on today.  THe pattern is Sweet Treats by Bunny Hill Designs. 


2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Cute projects! Happy sewing! :-)

rockgranny said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog and admire your work.Thank you for leting me know about Flickr group Hoop love vintage transfers, I was just looking for something like this.Now I must hurry, have to do a lot of transfers.
Keep swing and smiling