Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm alive...

I promise.

I have only two words to describe the last two weeks...moving sucks.

We still don't have satellite tv or internet ('cept for my iPad) so I'm going just a little stir crazy. Thankfully the Internet is supposed to be hooked up tomorrow. When it is I will be back with pictures from this year's Dallas quilt show.

P.S. as some of you might know, I didn't get picked as the final four four the Sliced Contest...which is actually a good thing because I don't know when I would have had time to compete. But I did get Honorable Mention so I'm pretty pr out of that...just saying'.

P.S.S. Thank you for the comments you have been leaving. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to respond to them but i know you understand why. When the dust has settled I will try to respond to as many of them as I can.

Until next time....

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

So happy to read that you are getting settled in and will get internet soon! :-)

jen said...

I've been checking in every few days....I quilt vicariously through you and I needed a quilting fix.

Glad you are moved in and getting settled. jen

Lynette said...

ugh! We're moving cross-country in three months. :P Not looking forward to the snafu's that will inevitably happen. . .