The Traveling Stash has made another stop at my house.
It was sent to me by Ella of Throw a Wench in the Works.
From the stash I have taken a few fat quarters, a yard of batik, a yard of
patriotic fabric, and an Aunt Martha's lone star kit.
Here's what's left after my pilfering...lots of interesting miscellany.
And into it I'm adding a charm pack, some fabric and patterns, two packages of
quilt binding and Sue Daley's DVD "Learn English Paper Piecing."
I'll also add more fabric to the stash till the box is full.
Sue's DVD is AWESOME and that alone is worth putting your name in the hat to get the stash next. My hope is that as each person wins, they'll watch and enjoy the DVD and then put it back in the box for the next person to watch and pass along. If that doesn't happen, it's okay because I'll never know.
So do you want a shot at receiving the Traveling Stash?
Here are the rules (copied and pasted from Ella)...
- Be an active blogger--post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner.
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box. (To keep items in the box quality!)
- You may take any items from the box, just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items.
- Ship the box to the next person timely--and communicate tracking info with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only. (It's a med. flat rate priority box.)
So if you meet the criteria for this giveaway and want a chance to participate,
simply leave me a comment on this post by Monday, July 1. I'll select a winner
and post their name Monday morning-ish.
That's all for now. Good luck to everyone!